Alejandro Córdova, possesses an own style, based on the technical control exceptional gifts, equilibrium, coolness, virtuosity, musicality, and a curiosity by the knowledge, sensibility and experience tested in international settings as performer of classical music.
Is one of the main youths Mexican exponents of the Classical Guitar to National and International Level.
He was born in Cordoba, Mexico, initiating his studies with master Jesus Peña. He enters subsequently to the Faculty of Music of the University of Veracruz under the guardianship of the recognized teachers Consuelo Bolio, Massimo Gatta and Alfredo Sánchez.
He carried out studies in the Academy of Guitar Improvement “Francisco Tárrega” with master Paolo Pegoraro in Pordenone, Italy.
Graduate of the State Conservatory “Jacopo Tomadini” in Udine, Italy, where he studied the two-year Period of Specialization in Guitar with master Stefano Viola.
Former member of the Orchestra of Guitars of the Office of the secretary of Education and Culture, formed by Master Alfonso Moreno, with which carried out National and International musical tours; emphasizing the “Festival of the Palaces of Saint Petersburg, Russia”. Theater of the Museum Hermitage of Saint Petersburg; in the White Parlor of the State Museum Peterhof of the Great Palace of Peterhof and in the Theater of the Fortress of Novgorod.
His talent has been recognized by the specialized critics and he has done concerts in Italy, Spain, Greece, Russia, UK, USA, Costa Rica, and Mexico.
He counts with two records, the first one recorded in London with John Taylor and the second one recorded in Seville with Contrastes records; also he participates regularly in the most important Festivals and National and International Contests.
NOTICEABLE WINNER of prestigious national and international contests:
1. FIRST PLACE in the International Contest of Culiacan. March 2017.
2. SECOND PLACE in the International Contest of Linares “Andrés Segovia”. November 2016.
3. FIRST PLACE in the National Guitar Contest of Saltillo. July 2016.
4. FIRST PLACE and PRIZE OF THE PUBLIC in the International Guitar Contest of Barcelona “Miguel Llobet”. November 2013.
5. SECOND PLACE and PRIZE OF THE PUBLIC in the International Guitar Contest of Barcelona “Miguel Llobet”. November 2012.
6. FIRST PLACE and PRIZE OF THE PUBLIC in the 3rd International Guitar Contest of Seville. It was celebrated in Seville Spain October 26 2012
7. FIRST PLACE in the II International Contest of Guitar Gredos San Diego; Spain, celebrated in Madrid March 17 2012
8. FIRST PLACE in the XV International Guitar Festival , City of Coria; Spain, celebrated in Coria August 9 201
9. THIRD PLACE in the 2nd. International Guitar Contest of Seville, celebrated in Seville Spain, 28th. October, 2011
10. THIRD PLACE in the International Guitar Contest Agustin Barrios, celebrated in Region della Sardegna, Italy, November the 27th, 2011
11. THIRD PLACE in the IV International Guitar Contest of Culiacan, Mexico, celebrated on 9th march, 2011.
12. – FIRST PLACE on 1st. International Guitar Contest “Stefano Strata”, Pisa, Italy, October 30th, 2010.
13. FIRST PLACE in the “National Guitar Contest” Paracho, Mexico August 2010
14. PARTICIPATION AS THE FINALIST. In the “Soroptimist International D’ Italy, National Contest “Talent by the Music”,6th. Edition. Rome, Italy ,September 25-26 2009. He received Certificate of Participation to the National Selection.
15. FIRST PLACE in the “International Contest Julián Arcass” in Almería Spain, celebrated from the 24 to June 27 2009. He was declared the youngest guitarist in winning the First Place.
16. FIRST PLACE in the “International Contest “Giulio Rospigliosi”, celebrated in Lamporecchio, Italy. March 29 2009
17. FIRST PLACE AND PRIZE OF THE PUBLIC in the “”International Contest Region el Condado” celebrated in Santisteban del Puerto, Jaén, Spain, March 7 and 8 2009.
18. FIRST PLACE, in the “Cultural Festival Revueltas and First National Contest of Classical Guitar”, carried out in Durango, Mexico, on October 13th 1nd 14th, 2008.